From the June 5th Parade Magazine.
What are the things you want to do before your kick the bucket?
Jimmy Fallon says these six things:
1. Actually finish reading a book. (I can relate to that,)
2. "Travel across the country and check out all the cool stuff." (That could take a hundred years easily, though.)
3. Learn to tap-dance. (I'll take a pass on that one.)
4. "I want to ride a motorcycle on Route 66. I just think it would be fun, and maybe somehow I'd make a connection with Jack Kerouac." (It'd have to be a three-wheeler motorcycle if I drove one. I'm scared otherwise. Already driven the whole length.)
5. Go to Graceland and eat a peanut butter and banana while there. (been to Graceland. Had a pb&b sandwich, but at home.)
6. I want to be a dad. (I think I'm past that stage.)
I Wonder What My Bucket List Would Be. Definitely a Lot of Two-Lane Roads. --RoadDog