The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Don't Wake Until Spring

This morning, I took the "Do Not Wake" sign and put it on the door so no one would disturb Liz who was sleeping in. Of course, I didn't pay any attention to it, just slid it over the outside door knob.

As we were leaving for Charlie Parker's for breakfast, Liz asked me if I had seen the "Do not disturb" sign. Of course I had. I had put it on the door hadn't I?

"No, but did you read it?"

Of course I hadn't. "Why would I?"

It says "Don't Wake Until Spring."

That's a good one. Glad Liz caught it. A motel with a sense of humor.

Going Into My Hibernation Mode. --RoadDog

No comments: