The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Doing Our Route 66 Thing

Our "staycation" is ending and Big Oil will be making some profit on us as we prepare to "hit the road" for the first time since early May (other than my trip to NC last month).

We're taking roads we haven't been on before much of the way out to Miami, Oklahoma (and not pronounced the way you think). I've got a KuKu Burger waiting for me with my name on it.

We'll be driving from Pontiac, Illinois, to Keokuk, Iowa, and to Princeton, Missouri, before picking up US-65 and taking it most of the way to Lebanon. I want to see the newly restored Munger-Moss sign.

Then on to US-60 and west to near Miami.

On the Road Again. --RoadDog

No comments: