The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Wilmington's Bluethenthal Airport: World War II Connection-- Part 1

Now called Wilmington International Airport. I flew into and out of it earler this month. I'd never been to it before, even though I'd been to the city many times.

Both coming and leaving, we had a great view of the World War II battleship USS North Carolina.

Believe me, this airport is a pleasure after the O'Hare hassle I had leaving and returning.

If you're going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, you should look into this airport, especially now that American has direct lights into it. Plus, you have the whole fantastic North Carolina coast.

The airport has a big World War II connection, and even a World War I one.

Little Old Fly-Guy Me. --RoadDog

No comments: