The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Retirement, Plus Five

The teachers went back to school in Round Lake, Illinois, today, and that means, I have "officially" been retired five years now. What I'd like to know is where did all that time go? I know way too much of it is spent sitting down in the basement researching and typing away with these two fingers.

After all, even one blog is too much...AND I have four.

I've also done some traveling, but not as much as I would have liked thanks to the GRBs at Big Oil and speculators.

So, now as I start year six, we're heading out for the boat and a stop at El Puerto on Fox Lake where a bunch of former Round Lake teachers are getting together to celebrate them going back to school and us sitting on the huge deck, drinking and eating Mexican food.

Tough life, but somebody's got to do it.

And, I'm Just the Guy. --RoadDog

No comments: