From the January 15, 2013, Examiner.com "Take a Trip Down Route 66: Top Ten Sights to See" by Vicki Lundy.
1. Charles F. Buckingham Memorial Fountain in Chicago. Built 1927.
2. Route 66 Museum and research Museum in Lebanon, Missouri. Bob and Ramona will be so proud.
3. Will Rogers Memorial Museum in Claremore, Oklahoma.
4. Oklahoma Route 66 Museum in Clinton.
5. Afton Station in Afton, Oklahoma. Laurel will be so proud.
And Those Are Just a Very Few Things to See. --RoadDog
WLS Top Ten for October 20, 1967: "Never My Love"
23 hours ago