The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Finally Got My Viking Quest from Epic Deli


We finally got around to stopping at Epic Deli at 3312 N. Chapel Hill Road in Johnsburg, Illinois.

We've been thinking about going there after visiting two years ago during the Chain Crawl on the Chain of Lakes.  It is on the Fox River.

I've had my eye ever since on one of their subs called The Viking Quest.  This is meat-lovers nirvana.  It comes with turkey, pastrami, salami, bacon, ham, pepperoni, Italian beef, pepperjack, provolone and cheddar cheese, banana peppers & ghost pepper ranch sauce.

All that for $6 for a six-inch or $10 for a ten-inch.

I asked about the ghost pepper ranch sauce.  I'd once accidentally eaten part of a habenero pepper and it like to killed me.  Ghost peppers are supposed to even hotter.  Thye said it was sliced really thin and the ranch sauce really tones it down and gave me a sample.  It was very good, so ordered it as well.

I ordered the six-incher and only was able to finish half.  It was HUGE!!

Liz ordered a six-inch XXX Club for $5.  She had turkey, bacon, Swiss, mayo, lettuce, tomato & onion on hers.

As Arnold Said...  --RoadDog

No comments: