The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hot Spots for Spring Break-- Part 1: Aspen/Snowmass, Colrado

From the Feb. 1, 2015, Chicago Tribune by Phil Marty.

Excuse me, I'm thinking of getting away from that blasted white stuff.  We received another three inches of the junk last night.

Marty's subheading "Warm-weather getaways always popular, but wintry destinations appeal too."

I really doubt that in my case.  I am no fan of winter, just something to get through so you can enjoy spring, summer and my favorite season, fall.

Besides tye snow in these Colorado locations, they're having the 15th annual Bud Light Spring Jam, scheduled for three weekends in March.  Snowboarding and ski competitions as well.

Believe Me, Under No Circumstances!!!  --RoadDog

No comments: