The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Road CDs: "Bouncing Ball Boogie" and "Scrub Me Mama, With a Boogie Beat"

As I said, when I cruise down the road, I alternate between radio and CDs.  I like to bring several CDs along with me that I haven't listened to before to familiarize myself with them and, hopefully, imprint a tune or two as songs that remind me of the trip.  And there are several that qualify in that category for this past North Carolina trip.

Some of them are "Scrub Me Mama, With a Boogie Beat" by Will Bradley and Ray McKinley; "Boogie Woogie" by Tommy Dorsey; "Bouncing Ball Boogie" by Sugar Chile Robinson.

Elton John's "Madman Across the Water" gave me "Razor Face" and "Holiday Inn."

--RoadDog


No comments: