The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Milwaukee Indy Fest 2014-- Part 4

We tried as we could with the ear plugs, but I was somewhat unsuccessful as the buzzing bees (what the Indy cars sound like) were still too loud.  It was joy when the race finally ended.  Pull those ineffective plugs out and talk with those friends.

Try as I do, I just don't think I'm ever going to be much of an Indy car fan, or any sort of auto racing for that matter.  I have too hard of a time knowing who is in first, second, etc.  Perhaps if they come up with lights atop the cars showing first, second, etc..

Also, perhaps having everyone pull into the pits at the same time and leave in order.  Possibly, once a car gets lapped, it's out of the race.

Anything, Something.  --RoadDog

No comments: