The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Drive's A to Z Again

Yesterday morning, while getting ready to listen to the Drive's (97.1 FM, WDRV) Ten at Ten, I found they were doing their great A to Z again and had started at 7:01 am. They expect to end sometime October 4th and play over 2,000 great songs (some Deep Tracks as well).

It is always neat to see how songs mix together alphabetically.

You can hear the whole thing live as the station streams at www.wdrv.com.

They just played "Come Sail Away" by Styx at 8.57 and now "Come to Papa" by Bob Seger.

These are their "Alls" from yesterday:

ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER-- Jimi Hendrix
APOLOGIES-- Nirvana
ALL DAY AND ALL THE NIGHT-- Kinks
ALL DOWN THE LINE-- Rolling Stones

ALL I EVER WANTED-- Santana
ALL I NEED IS A MIRACLE-- Mike and the Mechanics
ALL MIXED UP-- Cars
ALL MY LOVE-- Led Zeppelin

ALL MY LOVING-- Beatles
ALL NIGHT LONG-- Joe Walsh
ALL RIGHT NOW-- Free
ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS DANCE-- Don Henley

ALL SHOOK UP-- Elvis Presley
ALL THE GIRLS LOVE ALICE-- Elton John
ALL THE YOUNG DUDES-- Mott the Hoople
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE-- Beatles

Now, this is quite a lineup.

Since I started typing away with my two fingers on this list: "Come Together" by the Beatles and "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd.

After all, part of the fun of driving is listening to tunes. I'll be doing updates on my Down da Road I Go Blog at http://downdaroadigo.blogspot.com.

All I Want to Do Is Listen to the Drive's A to Z. --RoadDog

No comments: