The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cruising Music: NC Spring 2014 Trip

When I travel, I alternate between local radio stations and CDs I haven't gotten a chance to listen to yet. This past trip, the CDs were: //// Speed of Darkness by Flogging Molly; From Here to Now to You by Jack Johnson; Drinks After Work by Toby Keith, Sunshine & Whiskey by Frankie Ballard; Redneck Crazy by Tyler Farr and Magpie and the Dandelion by the Avett Brothers. //// That was quite an assortment from new drinking country, to old drinking country, to Irish rock, to new rock and Rockin' Bluegrass. //// I liked all the CDs, although the Avett Brothers required several listens. I liked several songs right off the bat, but the others grew on me. //// Pop That CD In. --RoadDog

No comments: