The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Thanking Our Veterans

Today, May 30, 2011, is Memorial Day, a day in which we honor veterans who fought in all of America's wars dating back to the Revolution. This honor to those who served, suffered and died started after the Civil War.

I already went outside this morning and put up my US flags in four places: the big one on the deck, a smaller one on the mailbox, and two others in the front porch flower bed.

Later, we will be on our way up for the annual Memorial Day parade in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin. We've been doing this for longer than I remember. I'll be getting out my USA shirt and hat before we go.

My American Legion Post in Fox Lake, Illinois, is having a ceremony at the train station as well.

Thank You Veterans. --RoadDog

No comments: