The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

About Time!! I'm Back!!!!

This morning, I again tried to get to Blogspot via my regular page and again could just get my other two blogs. Starting Wednesday, I could not get these two blogs, this one and my Civil War one, to log on.

Today, while voting for Save-a-Pet animal shelter in Lake County, I still wasn't able to get in. I switched over to the Guest Account, and was able to actually get to the Blogspot site, typed my account and password in, and now here I am.

If you can't get in the front way, try the back, I reckon.

Good to be back.

The Car Was Getting a Bit Antsy!!! --RoadDog

No comments: