The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

How I Cured Those April Winter Blues Last Weekend-- Part 1: Record Store Day, Hot Dogs and Chain Crawl Signup


As I said last week, this April has been one of the coldest, most miserable ever around here.

However, I found ways last weekend to overcome it.

SATURDAY, APRIL 21

Record Store Day today.  I went to not one, but two mom and pop record stores in McHenry, Illinois.  I bought five albums and 5 CDs at my regular place, The Vinyl Frontier Records.  And, we now have a second place called Siren Records where I bought two more CDs.

Then, I had a great Chicago-style double dog and fries at Tommy's in McHenry.  Hey, a good hot dog always brings a smile to my face.

Went home and then Liz and I went to the Squaw Bar in Ingleside to sign up for the 2018 Chain Crawl.  We do this mostly by boat.  So if you are doing this, can boating season be far off?

What April?  And, I'm Not Finished Yet.  --RoadDog

No comments: