The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rainy Day at the Beach, But Got My Mt. Olive Peanuts

Unfortunately, it has rained all day today, the only full day I'll have here at Topsail Beach, NC.

However, I did go to the Jolly Roger Pier looking for a copy of the Wilmington Star-News newspaper.  They didn't have any, but did have a jar of those great peanuts as prepared and packed by the First Methodist Church Peanut Crew from Mt. Olive (a town also famous for their pickles which are now sold in Illinois).

Just seven ounces and I paid $3.99, but worth it.  Some of the best you'll ever eat.  I also like the jars for pens and pencils.

One other place you can buy the jars is at Wilber's BBQ in Goldsboro.

Only Sold At the Most Discerning Places, You Know.  --RoadDog

No comments: