The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

NC Trip 2012-- Part 11: More Cottage Names

One thing about Topsail Beach that makes it nicer than Myrtle Beach is that the biggest traffic problem running along Ocean Boulevard were joggers, walkers and bicyclists.

I should have turned the page in the notebook yesterday as I had more cottage names.  These were the names from the Jolly Roger to Smith Street along Ocean Boulevard:

Cool Breeze
Perse-Vear-Ance
Oyster Catcher
Bare Footin'
Southern Exposure
Cocktales (featuring a Univ. of South Carolina logo)
Few Cleods, No Sons
Dreams Come True
Peace of the Sun
Double Vision
You-N-Sea
Manny's Spot
Hatch Haven
Hood's Retreat

A story behind every name, I bet.

What Would I Name My Cottage?  Wag the Dog?  --RoadDog


No comments: