61. FRASER FIRS-- It just wouldn't be Christmas Eve without 'em.
62. NC STATE FAIR-- Food, food and food. Fun, fun and fun.
63. EARL SCRUGGS-- Before the devil went down to Georgia, this guy was pickin' that banjo.
64. RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK-- Lots of smarts here.
65. 82ND AIRBORNE-- They jumped at Normandy and they're still jumping at Fort Bragg.
66. ACC BASKETBALL-- What can I say!! Even if I am becoming more of a Big Ten basketball fan.
67. BARBECUE-- Nothing could be finah than eating some of this, be it eastern or western Carolina BBQ.
68. CHEROKEE INDIANS-- A key piece of our culture, somewhat shamefully so. But still a proud people.
69. AZALEAS-- A welcome sight every spring. And, then there's that NC Azalea Festival in Wilmington.
70. MOONSHINE-- Some say it tastes like gasoline, but I've had some of the smoothest, best-tasting shine ever. Hey, no NASCAR without it.
Thirty to Go. --RoadDog