The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blog Milestones

This blog, according to my blogger dashboard, now stands at 1.927 posts counting this one. It won't be too long, probably July or August, when I hit 2,000.

It started back in 2007 thanks to my niece Andrea who got it set up. At the time, i figured it could last just a short time, but possibly longer since I have kept a journal since 1977.

My big problem was two-fingered typing and whether I could type and think at the same time while searching for keys to victimize. I tend to wear the paint or whatever they have on the keys off with heavy striking.

This original blog has grown into four.

Cooter's History Thing-- 1621 posts
Down Da Road I Go-- 2061 posts
Saw the Elephant-- 1610 posts

I Gotta Find a Life. --RoadDog

No comments: