The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Cold Trip to NC- Part 4: The Ramblin' Wreck

Just a note to all you kids who these days think it is your birthright to receive a really nice car from your parents when you turn 16.  That Ramblin' Wreck of mine was a 1963 Rambler which my parents  paid $300 for and gave me my junior year in college.

But, back in 1972, it got me from Athens, Georgia, to DeKalb, Illinois, a couple times, even burning through a quart of oil every 75-100 miles.

Like I said, I couldn't sneak up on anyone in it as the burning oil smell would give me away quickly.

It Was a Ramblin' Wreck, But From UGA, Not Ga. Tech.  --RoadDog

No comments: