From the April 10, 2013 Yahoo! Travel-- Budget Travel.
1. Valley of Fire State Park, Nevada-- Hour drive northeast of Las Vegas, 42,000 acres.
2. Ludington State Park, Michigan-- Between Lake Michigan and Humber Lake, 5,300 acres.
3. Hammondsport, New York-- Restored seaplanes, wine and birdhouses made of scrap wood. In Finger Lakes area.
4. Cache River State Natural Area-- 30 miles from the Kentucky border, true southern scenery, 15,000 acres.
5. Weaverville, California-- Old gold mining town.
Places I've Never Heard Of Before. --RoadDog
OK, All You Cub Fans
1 day ago