The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Missing Mom, Especially Today

This past June, I received a call from my sister Julie that I really wasn't expecting, at least for several more years.  Mom had died in Goldsboro at age 85.  I figured that considering her mother living into her early nineties, Mom would do it as well.  She didn't.

Today would have been her 86th birthday.

But, she was able to continue living by herself, with help inside and outside, but was still driving her car and getting around, although much slower,

I was so happy that Bob, Julie and I had gotten together for Mother's Day in May, the first time all three of her children were there for the day in many, many years.

In addition, I finished typing her memoirs then and we will be getting copies of it out to friends and family within the next year.

Sure Missing Mom.

No comments: