The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

9-11-16: Flags Up!!

I have already gone outside and put up my U.S. flags.  A day to remember.

I normally would have put up my Bears pennant today as it is the first regular season game versus Texas.  I have an older, somewhat tattered and stained flag which I think is one that I flew that day when I got home from work which I have on the front porch.

Also, I have U.S. flags on the mailbox, garage, gazebo and in the front porch flower garden.

While watching the Bear game and Saufen Und Spiel parade in Johnsburg, Illinois, today, I will be wearing my USA tee shirt and hat (usually they both would be Bears).

Plus, I usually don't post on Sundays, but today will post to all seven blogs about this date, fifteen years ago.

Not Forgetting One Bit.

No comments: