The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Indy 500-- Part 18: Skywriting and Where's Pinky?

About now I noticed some very interesting and very different skywriting than I've ever seen before.  There were five planes flying and putting out dashes spelling out the U,.S. Army Salutes.  I didn't catch what they saluted.  But, it was interesting.

Lap 124 and Dixon in the lead.  By lap 137 there had been 22 lead changes.  Talked with the couple sitting next to me (they've been there all four years I've been coming.  They said this is their 25th time they've been there and they come all the way from Texas.

I have to wonder what happened to the female driver who drives the pink car.  I call her "Pinky."

Lap 151 and Tony Kanaan has a wreck, greatly disappointing John, Paul and Sue who are huge fans of his.  lap 164 and Montoya leading.  Lap 165 and Dixon back in first.  Where's "Pinky?"

lap 167 and debris on track and every pit-stopped.

--RoadDog

No comments: