The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Music Alert! RSD This Saturday

I was very happy to come across this news last week.  I had forgotten about it, but this is one of my favorite days.  RSD is Record Store Day!!

This is day for us oldsters and a surprising number of young folks.  This is a day to make sure you get to your local mom and pop record store and talk with like-minded folk and do your treasure hunting through those old albums and CDs.

I already have plans to go to Track One Vintage Stereo in nearby Antioch, Illinois, and my usual music store, The Vinyl Frontier in McHenry.

At one time it was National Record Store day, but they are having it in another 10-15 countries as well.

--Like I Need Some More Records and CDs.  Oh Well!!  --RoadDog

No comments: