The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Wondering Why All These Brackets

I was wondering why we have all these brackets all of a sudden.  Oh yes, something about that b-ball "thang" going on right now.

Saturday we had both a good game and a bad game.

Michigan State-Duke was a bad game after the first ten minutes.  Complete blow-out.  Even if I like a team (I actually liked both), I want a close game.  That was anything but close.

But, I couldn't have been happier with the outcome of the second game.

Tonight's the big night, the Championship: Duke vs. Wisconsin.  I'm a big fan of both, but hoping regardless, that this be a close game.

--RoadDog

No comments: