From the April 27, 2012, Northwest Herald. Without cars, there would be little reason for roads. And then, some cars are just more "fun" to drive. Here are some questions about cars.
1. In what car was Ray Huron driving when he won the first Indy 500 in 1911.
2. Who is credited with being the father of the Ford Mustang?
3. Chrysler Corp. used a super heavy duty truck axle as an option in its Muscle Cars back in the day. Name it?
4. In what year was the first Pontiac GTO made?
5. In 1949, 1950 and 1951, Ford had its famous "shoebox"models. They had a convertible in only one year. What was it?
6. In what year was the Chevy Corvette "Sting Ray" produced?
1. Marmon Wasp
2. Lee Iacocca
Are You Knowledgeable, Or Just a Driver. --RoadDog
OK, All You Cub Fans
1 day ago