The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Getting Ready to Shove Off

Within the hour, I plan to be on the road and heading for North Carolina by way of Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland and Virginia.

I'm packed (except for the stuff I will for sure forget), the Christmas lights are up, the plants will be watered thoroughly and cars in the garage repositioned.

I haven't exactly figured out how I'm going from the Battle of Antietam site in Maryland to Richmond, perhaps US-15.

Hopefully, I will be able to post along the way, but you never know with motels, especially the cheaper ones I frequent.

Here Come the Music and the Miles.  --RoadDog

No comments: