The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Taking You Back to 4th of July 1971

If you can remember that summer, 40 years ago (40 YEARS AGO), you're getting MIGHTY OLD!!

I sure do (because I'm getting mighty old these days). I was getting ready for the Marine Corps later this month back then.

Tomorrow, from 7 to 10 am, CDST, Bob Stroud will be having his second instalment of his annual summer Rock and Roll Roots show. He already did the first of June. He will do the same thing in August and September.

Stroud started doing this for the Summer of 1967 and has done it for every year since.

So give it a listen at WDRV-FM, 97.1 and 96.9. It goes out over the internet at www.wdrv.com.

I Know Where I'll Be. ==RoadDog

No comments: