The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Woodstock Willie Did NOT See His Shadow

Just got back from the 20th annual Groundhog Day Prognostication in Woodstock, Illinois.  And believe me, even Phil Connors would not have been able to look down that street from the B&B he was staying at in that movie by the same name.  I was wondering if we would even be able to see Woodstock Willie.

We had some real serious fog here in the Midwest outside of Chicago.  I was even wondering whether to even attempt driving the 17 miles to Woodstock Square.  I did.  It wasn't fun, but I was able to get there just a few minutes before the rodent (or whatever) was pulled reluctantly from his stump.

More to Come.  --RoadDog

No comments: