Just in Time for Halloween.
From Yahoo! Travel and Main St. By Kerri Fivecoat-Campbell.
Photos and much more information in the article.
I just wrote when it was built, where it is and a little about one of their ghosts.
1. 1886 CRESCENT HOTEL AND SPA-- Eureka Springs, Arkansas-- Michael, a young Irish stone mason.
2. 1812 BUXTON INN-- Granville, Ohio--Major Buxton, owner from 1865-1902.
3. 1892 THE BROWN PALACE HOTEL AND SPA-- Denver-- Louise Crawford Hill.
4. 1796 THE MYRTLES PLANTATION-- St. Francisville, Louisiana-- Chloe, a slave.
5. 1888 HOTEL DEL CORONADO-- San Diego-- Kate Morgan, a lovesick woman.
Would You Like Spooking With That Room Service? --RoadDog
The 27th USCT at Fort Fisher-- Part 1: From Ohio
22 hours ago