The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Indy 500, 2014-- Part 9: Back at the Legion

May 23, 2014:  When I left the Main Street party, I walked back to the Speedway American Legion, several blocks away.  The place was packed with people.  I met up with the rest of my group there and sat out in the beer garden as there were no seats in the main building.

After a few, we went back to the RV for awhile before I went back later to see the Under Duress Band playing blues.

I talked with Joe, a Sox fan who also attends all Bears games on season tickets and also most Blackhawk games.  Not there is a Chicago fan.  He was with a group who left to go elsewhere after awhile.

--RoadDog


No comments: