The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Bit Off Subject...But: Death of Harold Ramis

Who died February 24th. If there ever was a person who made more movies that I rank as all-time favorites, it was this man. //// He either wrote the screenplay, directed or produced or even, on occasion, starred in these movies: National Lampoon's Animal House (My #1 all-time favorite), Groundhog Day (#3 all-time favorite, #2 is Blues Brothers), Meatballs, Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters II, Stripes, National Lampoon's Vacation, As Good As It Gets and Club Paradise. //// He was right in tune with my sense of humor and all these movies had great soundtracks. I'll be picking favorite songs from these movies in my Down Da Road Blog. //// I'll Sure Miss This Guy. --RoadDog

No comments: