From the Visit KC 2011.
Answer these questions (answers below)
1. Which of the following companies is NOT based in the KC area?
a. JC Penney
b. Hallmark Cards
c. AMC Entertainment
d. Applebee's International
2. KC's Country Club Plaza opened in 1922 as the nation's first outdoor shopping district. Which international city was it modeled to resemble?
c. Seville, Sp.
3. What Hall of Famer played for the Kansas City Monarchs before signing with the Brooklyn Dodgers?
a. Hank Aaron
b. Willie Mays
c. Jackie Robinson
d. Ernie Banks
4. The New Yorker's Calvin Trillin once called this KC barbecue establishment the "single best restaurant in the world." Which one was he referring to?
5. Kansas City is the home to 130 dazzling fountains. True or False.
4. Arthur Bryant's
5. False. There are over 200 fountains.
I Missed #2. --RoadDog
WLS Top Ten for March 18, 1968: "Simon Says"
16 hours ago