The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2011 Twelve Distinctive Destinations

From the USA Today. The National trust for Historic Preservation announced their 2011 Dozen Distinctive Destinations that "have rich cultural and recreational experiences and 'exude an authentic sense of place'."

This year's places:

Alexandria, Va.*
Chapel Hill, NC--* Univ. of North Carolina Tarheels
Colorado Springs, Co.*-- Hey, Pike's Peak

Dandridge, Tn--* Where I usually get gas on I-40.
Eureka, Ca.
Muskogee, Ok.-- Hey, if the Merle likes it, it's ok with me.

New Bedford, Mass.
Pudacah, Ky.*-- Looking for NTN sites there.
San Angelo, Tx.-- Friend Clancy from there.

St. Paul, Mn.-- Also, I like St. Peter and St. Mary--
Sheridan, Wy.
Sonoma, Ca.

* means I've been there.

Get me On the Road Again. --RoadDog

No comments: