The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

On the Road for the Super Bowl

Maybe I have found the perfect way to watch the Super Bowl. And that would be outside on a Lanai (?) by a pool. Obviously, something we can't do in northern Illinois, but something easily done here in South Florida in Cape Coral.

I ran into quite a few Packer fans as well, along with some of those AFC folk.

We were looking for a bar to watch it at, but were too late to get seats at several. Then friend Dave called to say we come over to his place, which we did. I was the only big-time Green Bay fan, but everyone else, except Dave's wife, were pulling for the Pack because they were from the Midwest (everyone either lives there or used to live there). I had my green shirt and hat to show my allegiance.

There was some talk of going in the swimming pool to watch it, but it wasn't heated, so everyone chickened out.

Thank goodness for all those turnovers or Pittsburgh would be doing the celebrating.

Way to Go, Pack!! --RoadDog

No comments: