The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Sad Look at the Future

Woke up to a very foggy morning and it is still that way.

Sitting here a two-finger-typing away at the McDonald's in Panama City Beach, Florida, right now. A little while ago, Liz was sitting across from me on the laptop and I was reading the local News Herald newspaper. Between the two of us, we were exhibiting the past and future of the printed news biz.

Liz only uses newspapers for crossword puzzles and gets all her news off the internet, even comics. I still prefer the feel of actually holding the newspaper in my hands, but the time is rapidly approaching when I won't be able to do that any more.

So, in the meantime I will enjoy it while I can.

Sure Gonna Miss It. --RoadDog

No comments: