The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

N.C. for T-Giving 2015-- Part 5: Huber Heights, Ohio

November 24, 2015, Tuesday.

Checked into the Days Inn in Huber heights and got the room for $52 including tax.  A good price these days for a clean and comfortable room.

I had seen a sign for a Skyline Chili as I got off I-70 and found the place in a shopping center right across from the hotel.  I got my Skyline Cincinnati chili fix.

I then went to the BW3 (Buffalo Wild Wings) and had to ask for the University of Ohio-Northern Illinois game to be put on.  I was a bit surprised as Huber heights is in Ohio.  But, Ohio is mostly an Ohio State (or perhaps University of Cincinnati) kind of a state.  I had had the same thing a couple years ago when NIU played Bowling Green (also an Ohio school) in the MAC Championship game.

Played some NTN while watching the game, but had to leave by half time as Northern was really playing horribly.  Back to the room and found out later that Ohio had beaten Northern.  had we won, we would have had a spot to play Bowling Green in the MAC Championship game.

--RoadDog

No comments: