41. LAKE MATTAMUSKEET-- Largest natural lake in NC with over 30,000 acres with dseepest point at five feet.
42. MT. MITCHELL-- Highest point in eastern US at 6,684 feet.
43. THE PRESIDENTS-- Andrew Jackson, James Polk and Andrew Johnson.
44. BULL DURHAM-- Or is the Durham Bulls?
45. ANDY GRIFFITH-- The Pride of Mt. Airy (the real Mayberry).
46. RICHARD PETTY-- Let's see, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn. I think I got it.
47. FURNITURE-- An industry built from hardwoods grown right here.
48. WACHOVIA-- The name of a tract of land where Moravians settled...and, then a bank.
49. BILLY GRAHAM-- Some people have a fear of public speaking and some overcome it.
50. WILD HORSES-- In Corolla and Shackleford Banks, wild Spanish mustangs draw hundreds of thousands a year. Go ahead and try to run one down.
Half Way There. --RoadDog