The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Road Music

OK, getting ready to hit the road again.  And, I gotta have my tunes.

Usually that means taking along 5-6 CDs that I haven't listened to yet.  If I'm lucky that means that some of those albums will imprint on my mind this drive.  I also spend time going up and down the dial listening to local stations.  You never know what you'll find.  And that means the Good, the Bad and the Mighty Ugly.

My CDs for this trip:

THAT'S WHY GOD MADE THE RADIO--  Beach Boys

IT'S ALL GOOD--  Joe Nichols

EL CAMINO--  The Black Keys

THIRTY MILES WEST--  Alan Jackson

AMERICANA--  Neil Young and Crazy Horse

We'll See What Imprints. --RoadDog

No comments: