5. CHAMPAGNE SALON: Chicago. R.M. Champagne, high-end drinking.
6. HISTORICAL HOTEL TOUR: Chicago. Go behind the scenes at the Intercontinental Hotel which was once an athletic club.
7. CHICAGO SPEAKEASY BAR: Chicago. Room 13 is in the alleyway next to the Old Chicago Inn. But, you need to know the password to enter.
8. ALFRED CALDWELL LILLY POOL: Chicago. In Lincoln Park.
9. ADDAMS PLAYGROUND PARK: Chicago.
I wish there had not been so many Chicago sites listed.
Password "Let Me In." --RoadDog
WLS Top Ten for October 20, 1967: "Never My Love"
11 hours ago