17. THE CHILI PARLOR-- Springfield Joe Roger's Original Recipe. I've had chili there. Central Illinois likes to claim as being the chilli capitol of the world, but, unfortunately, can't hold a candle to Cincy Chili.
18. AUBURN BRICK ROAD-- Always love those brick roads, anytime, anywhere.
19. *PRAIRIE RESTORATION SITE-- Montgomery County Letting mother nature do your gardening.
20. ILLINOIS STATE CAPITOL-- Springfield. That is one impressive building.
21. OUR LADY OF THE HIGHWAY--
22. SOULSBY SERVICE STATION-- Mt. Olive. Another one of Illinois' great old gas stations. We were finally able to go inside on an Illinois Motor Tour.
Happy Fiftieth Anniversary Liz
45 minutes ago