The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Four New NTN Sites Added to List-- Part 1

This past month's trip to North Carolina enabled me to add four new NTN Buzztime sites to my list of places visited. That brings me up to 24 for 2010.

I visited all of them on Sunday, March 29th.

The first was Fast Lane in Bristol, Virginia (or was it Tennessee since that street straddles to border). It was located just a block off I-81 and along the historic Lee Highway, US-11 in this area.

A fairly common sports bar theme with a lot of folks watching the Tennessee-MSU NCAA game, but, despite being within a hundred miles of Knoxville, not many Vol fans in attendance.

I would have made stops at the many NTN sites by UT in Knoxville along Cumberland Avenue (US-70) had the Volunteers not blown the game. That would have been one really great party. But, oh well.

Everyone had to be happy the men's team made it to the regional championship.

NTNin' Down Da Road. --RoadDog

No comments: