11. STATE ROUTE 76-- Missouri Willow Springs at the Oklahoma state line across the Ozarks. Maybe I'll check it out our next 66 trip.)
12. TWISTED SISTERS, Texas 100 miles through Texas Hill Country.
13. TEXAS TOLLWAY 130-- 41 miles long. Opened last October with 85 mph speed limit. With a $6.75 toll, not many cars. How fast can you go?
14. US 212-- Montana. Spans four states with many, many elevation extremes. From Yellowstone across Montana. A spur of my US-12.
15. US-12-- Idaho. Lolo Pass (Hey, US-12 is my road.)
OK, All You Cub Fans
4 hours ago