The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Now, You Can Get Your Cincy Chili Outside of Ohio

Well, we were sure in for a treat this past Saturday morning when we stopped at a Skyline Chili place in Clearwater, Florida, near Dunedin and had some of that great stuff.  Thanks a lot, Denny, for getting me hooked on the stuff!!

I even got Liz to eat some and she usually does not like unfamiliar stuff.  They were nice enough to give her a little trial taste.  She wasn't sure why I accepted the bib, but soon found out why.

The night before, we had been at the Shipwreck Bar in Clearwater Beach and struck up a conversation with a local and he had said there was a Skyline Chili place in Clearwater.  I knew I had to check it out.
We ordered the large size, of course, so there would be other meals.

Completely full, we drove out onto US-19 North and into thirty miles of the most built-up commercial area I've ever seen and I won't even go into the traffic situation.

Turns out, there are five Skyline locations in Florida.  Besides Clearwater (and I heard there was one in Clearwater Beach), there are ones at Fort Myers, Naples, Sunrise and Ft. Lauderdale.  There are even around eight in Indiana.

Love That Cincy Chili.  --RoadDog

No comments: