Monday, January 14, 2013

A Great Sunset and a Decision to Make

Sitting outside the room right now at 5:20 PM enjoying a surprise sunset.  With some clouds we thought we weren't going to have one, but did.  Listening to the waves roll in and at the end of a great day at the beach with temp up to 75 degrees and plenty of sun.

Watching the weather, it appears that we did well to stay an extra day as all  places north of us that we had thought about driving through are either getting rain, freezing rain or snow.

Now, we have to decide whether to stay an extra day to wait for Memphis and Nashville, which ever route we chose to get whatever fell cleared off.

Wouldn't it be horrible to have to stay one more day/

Decisions, Decisions.  --RoadDog