The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Knew It Would Happen: That Watchband Was Going

And it did.  One of the links was broken even before we left home.  I had even looked to replace it, but not found one of the metal twist link bands.

I was hoping that when it finally did break, it wouldn't be over a toilet, water, or big drop.  It fell off by the bed last night after we got back from Donovan's Reef here in PCB. 

When I got up this morning, I kept looking at my wrist and finding only hair instead of the time.  Si, I had to get a replacement right away.  Went to the Target store in Pier Park hoping to find one, but they had discontinued the bands that I wanted.  That meant the  long drive over to the Wal-Mart at the east end of the beach (and believe me, Panama City Beach is a l-o-n-g beach.

They had the bands that I wanted, and, even better, they had someone who knew what I needed and how to replace the band.  I feel regular again now  I can glance at my left wrist and see the time.  I doubt that I will ever be one of those people who only use their cellphones for the time.

One good thing was that there is a Krystal's by the Wal-Mart, so was able to get their value meal: 3 Krystals, fries and drink for $2.99.  I'd been wanting to get one of those ever since we were down here.

It's About a Half a Hair Past a Hair Right Now.  --RoadDog.

No comments: