The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Music for the Road: Jim Croce

One of the CDs I brought along was I Got a Name by Jim Croce.  Sadly, it was released December 1, 1973, two months after his death on September 20.  He had three singles released from it: the title song, "I'll Have to Say I Love You In a Song" and "Workin' At the Car Wash Blues."

But, seriously, there was no filler on the album. It was all really good stuff.  I really liked "Age," "Lover's Cross" and "The Hard Way Every Time."

You just have to wonder what he could have accomplished if he hadn't gotten on that plane?  Essentially, you have to regard any of his regular albums as greatest hits collections.

Way Too Bad.  --RoadDog

No comments: