The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Going Back to 1968-- Part 4: "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"

FIRE--  Crazy World of Arthur Brown
LIVING IN THE U.S.A.--  Steve Miller Band
GOIN' BACK--  Byrds     Hey, that's what we're doing.

I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE--  Marvin Gaye
REMEMBER A DAY--  Pink Floyd
SAVOY TRUFFLE--  Beatles

FIVE TO ONE--  Doors
DAVID WATTS--  Kinks
WHITE ROOM--  Cream

I GOT THE FEELIN'--  James Brown
HUSH--  Deep Purple
LOVE STORY--  Randy Newman

JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF YOUR MIND--  Amboy Dukes   You know, that group with Ted Nugent.
BEND ME, SHAPE ME--  American Breed
TIGHTEN UP--   Archie Bell & the Drells

CROWN OF CREATION--  Jefferson Airplane
MAGIC CARPET RIDE--  Steppenwolf   This one received a whole lot of play on the jukebox in the Senior Lounge at Palatine High School.  Always reminds me of it when I hear it.

Name That Tune (from the above):  "I Like to Dream, Yes, Yes, Right Between the Sound Machine."  --RoadDog


"Magic Carpet Ride"  Hey, I'm back at Senior Lounge.

No comments: