The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, February 20, 2017

PCB 2017: "We're Leaving Next Sunday, Better Start Packing Now

Sunday, February 19th.

I just had to chuckle.  A couple from St. Louis just checked into their room a few doors down from us.

Then, they started moving their stuff in for their one week stay.  They came down the slope once, twice, three times, four times, five times and a bunch more.  And, I thought we traveled heavy with Liz.  Guess I won't be thinking that anymore.

Just now, the guy, probably in his 60s, walked by and I overheard him talking to himself and saying, "We're leaving next Sunday, guess I'd better start packing now."

Temperature is 79 degrees with sun shining brightly.

Couldn't help but chuckle.

At the Beach.  --RoadDog

No comments: